Friday, December 3, 2010

Trip with them..=]

The night before yesterday...me cant sleep and chat with ling..=]
Chat chat chat until 12o'clock like that..
Me cant wait until morning....so hard to sleep...

Skip

Finally...its morning..rise and shine..=]
Luckly is not a raining morning...
But we had to wait at bus stop at 8o'clock..
So,me decided to wake up 7.45 morning..XD
But me wake up about 7o'clock...cause my dog ==

Skip

Reach bus station but Im The earliest to reach there..
Wait wait wait...then all arrived..
We aboard a apunienie bus...
We had to chat on that bus cause nothing to do..

Skip

Finally reach Malacca Sentral..
Then we aboard another bus to Mahkota..
When we reach there we quickly run to Phalawan's cinema
We book a ticket call Haunted Changi
its quiet scary show...
Not so nice but nice..=]

Skip

Finish show ...nothing to do..
Then we decided to go Dream Box..





                                                     In Dream Box

                                                     My Drink


Then suddenly my phone rings..it's my mum.
And it's time to go home..=[


Skip

In the bus...so boring...and also raining..


                                                     In the bus


So we chat again about the Haunted Changi...
Chat chat chat untill 8o'clock and reach Tampin's bus station..
Its time to say Bye bye to them...
Time runs so fast...haiz





END
BY LennyZaii
10.45 morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Music