Friday, October 22, 2010

Trip....

Yesterday actually is going to A'famosa with xm to find job.....
But.......

Skip

Then suddenly Ah Ling sms me that she call me to go to malacca with her and her mom......
Gosh....it was quiet a shock....
But i still agree.....because i wan to buy something..[Handsfree]
This is the second time that my dog bit and eat my handsfree...
The frist time is when 1 month after i bought my new phone...
Then the second time is just a couple weeks ago...

Skip

Ah ling said that about 12 o'clock she coming to fetch me...
But it ends up to be 2o'clock....
I sat there 2 hours like a fool waiting for her....
There she comes...Finally

Skip

We reach malacca about 2.30 i guess....
Cause her mother drives very very fast....==
Then we went to a stall to have lunch?
We ordered rojak,cendol.......
Their cendol is very ''Delicious'' till i wanted to womit...

                                   The most ''delicious'' cendol


                                                     The Rojak


Skip

Reach Pahlawan
Her mom went Face treatment and we go buy my stuft
Then we decided to watch a movie....
[Buried]





Actualy this movie is about 18++
But Me and Ah Ling still wanted to buy this ticket...
Ah Ling go book the ticket and i stand aside
But wait.....the counter oldwoman ask Ah Ling   '' are u old enough to see this movie ? ''
Ah ling just say yes and she call me to choose the sits..
When i walk there, the oldwoman asked me again  ''你18岁了咩''[very very Lc]
I was about to kick her ass...Come on man ...am I young for her....or she's old?
I told her yes and she say ''你们真的18岁了咩。。还没18岁不可以进去看的哦。。''
We still say yes and she took out the ticket....
She then chop behind the ticket and gives us the ticket....
I turn the ticket around and there writes.....[No Refund]
Bullshit....is means that if we got caught,the ticket is going to bye bye....
But we still past trought in....
We thought that there might be horror in that movie or sexual..
But it ends up to be...rude words...
Skip

Then we went to hospital to visit someone...and then we went home....
Isn't it fun my day trip?..errrrr .....a little bit....







ND
BY LennyZaii
4.40  Noon

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Music